Wavecrest Cafe at Lizard Point
Wavecrest Cafe at Lizard Point, Lizard Point, Lizard, Helston, Cornwall, TR12 7NU have now been awarded the prestigious Good Food Award for 2019 & 2020. Over the last twelve months we have evaluated customer feedback and these premises have demonstrated exceptional levels of food quality, service and value when compared to our industry benchmarks in their category.
In recognition of this achievement they have been duly awarded the 2020 Good Food Award.
Wavecrest Café has panoramic sea views overlooking Lizard Point in Cornwall, the most southerly tip of mainland Britain. Situated at the start of the coast path leading to Kynance Cove, Wavecrest offers the perfect place to sit and take in this atmospheric and historic location.
With fresh, seasonal and local produce being served & plenty of seating, it’s an ideal place to come, relax & enjoy some traditional Cornish fare in a unique and unspoiled location. Well behaved dogs welcome & super fast broadband available for customer use.
Here at the Good Food Awards we like to hear your experiences and preferences so please do click on the reviews tab above and recommend your favourite dishes.
Wavecrest Cafe at Lizard Point, Helston, Cornwall
- Address: Wavecrest Cafe, Lizard Point,
United Kingdom: 10:00 am - 5:00 pmMon10:00 am - 5:00 pmTue10:00 am - 5:00 pmWed10:00 am - 5:00 pmThu10:00 am - 5:00 pmFri10:00 am - 5:00 pmSat10:00 am - 5:00 pmSun10:00 am - 5:00 pmPhone: 01326 290898
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Such a special place, not pompous or stuffy but great food,...19th November 2019 - 11:22 am by Lana
- One of the best fine dining restaurants in Wales. Pure favourite...9th November 2019 - 5:48 pm by John
- Fantastic little Bistro with a tasty menu. Staff very friendly....7th November 2019 - 10:33 am by Lorna Middleton
- Friendly pub with amazing food!6th November 2019 - 5:35 pm by Rebecca Weston