1. The promoter of this competition is Award Services Limited; a Company Registered in England & Wales; 09931025. Registered Office; 3031 Chynoweth House, Trevissome Park, Truro, TR4 8UN, Registered under the Data Protection Act; ZA222405. Good Food Awards is a Trading Style of Good Food Award Limited, a Company Registered in England & Wales; 10378245. Registered Office; 3001 Chynoweth House, Trevissome Park, Truro, TR4 8UN. The Good Food Awards are used under license to and administered by Award Services Limited (we, us, our). The competition is run and administered by Award Services Limited and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Twitter, Facebook, any other social media site or any other third party unless expressed within these Terms and Conditions.
2. To enter this competition (our Awards) complete the Register Your Interest form available at https://www.goodfoodaward.com/register/ (Entry/Entries).
3. Our Executive Editor may also select other premises who meet our judging criteria to participate in our Awards but may not have Registered their Interest in 2. above. Nominations can be made by completing the form available at https://www.goodfoodaward.com/vote/.
4. Our Awards run annually and usually close at midnight on the 31 July each year. This may vary from time to time.
5. The competition is open to individual residents of the UK aged 18 or over, except employees of Good Food Award Limited / Award Services Limited, their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents, or anyone connected with the competition.
6. We reserve the right to reject any entries, including inappropriate entries or entries that do not enter into the spirit of the competition, for any reason at our sole discretion.
7. We reserve the right to withdraw the competition at any time without prior written notice and/or to alter or amend these terms and conditions at any time.
8. Our decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. By submitting an entry, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such entry in any and all media or distribution methods whether now known or later developed.
10. The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name and image in any publicity material relating to the competition. Any personal data that is collected as part of the competition will be processed in accordance with applicable UK data protection legislation. We are Registered under the Data Protection Act; ZA222405.
11. Submitting an entry as described above or accepting our invitation will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
12. All standard terms and conditions from time to time for use of our website and services apply, but not limited to:
|Conditions of Using our Website||Defamation, Copyright & Trademark Infringement Policy|
13. These terms and conditions and any dispute or claim (including a non-contractual dispute or claim) arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
v. 31 October 2019
|© 2002-2020 Good Food Awards E & OE, all rights reserved.
Good Food Awards is a Trading Style of Good Food Award Limited, a Company Registered in England & Wales;
10378245. Registered Office 3001 Chynoweth House, Trevissome Park, Truro, TR4 8UN.
The Good Food Awards are used under license to and administered by Award Services Limited; a Company Registered in
England & Wales; 09931025. Registered Office 3031 Chynoweth House Trevissome Park Truro TR4 8UN,
Registered under the Data Protection Act; ZA222405.