The Oak Room in Lynton
The Oak Room in Lynton, 14 Lee Road, Lynton, North Devon, EX35 6HW have now been awarded the prestigious Good Food Award for 2019 & 2020. Over the last twelve months we have evaluated customer feedback and these premises have demonstrated exceptional levels of food quality, service and value when compared to our industry benchmarks in their category.
In recognition of this achievement they have been duly awarded the 2020 Good Food Award.
The Oak Room is an award winning tapas restaurant in the beautiful village of Lynton. The Owners have created a welcoming, cosy tapas bar and restaurant. Combining modern and traditional tapas dishes. Sourcing local ingredients wherever possible and importing only the finest produce from Spain. Complemented by some amazing Spanish wines and spirits.
Here at the Good Food Awards we like to hear your experiences and preferences so please do click on the reviews tab above and recommend your favourite dishes.
The Oak Room in Lynton, 14 Lee Road
- Address: The Oak Room, 14 Lee Road
United Kingdom: 6:00 pm - 9:00 pmMon10:30 am - 2:30 pm6:00 pm - 9:00 pmTue6:00 pm - 9:00 pmWed6:00 pm - 9:00 pmThu10:30 am - 2:30 pm6:00 pm - 9:00 pmFri10:30 am - 2:30 pm6:00 pm - 9:00 pmSat10:30 am - 2:30 pm6:00 pm - 9:00 pmSun10:30 am - 2:30 pm6:00 pm - 9:00 pmPhone: 01598 753838
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Such a special place, not pompous or stuffy but great food,...19th November 2019 - 11:22 am by Lana
- One of the best fine dining restaurants in Wales. Pure favourite...9th November 2019 - 5:48 pm by John
- Fantastic little Bistro with a tasty menu. Staff very friendly....7th November 2019 - 10:33 am by Lorna Middleton
- Friendly pub with amazing food!6th November 2019 - 5:35 pm by Rebecca Weston