The Blind Cobbler in Omagh
The Blind Cobbler in Omagh, 28 John Street, Omagh, BT78 1DW have now been awarded the prestigious Good Food Award for 2020. Over the last twelve months we have evaluated customer feedback and these premises have demonstrated exceptional levels of food quality, service and value when compared to our industry benchmarks in their category.
In recognition of this achievement they have been duly awarded the 2020 Good Food Award.
The Blind Cobbler Bar and Restaurant is nestled on the corner of John Street, Omagh and are best known for our quirky surroundings, great cocktails, food and giving a warm welcome to anyone who steps through our yellow doors. With great vibes and live music from Thursday-Sunday every week, incorporating a mix of talented local artists and intimate gigs with international stars we are proud to be the go to destination in Omagh.
We offer a varied menu from our Brunch menu on Friday’s and Saturday’s, with the option to make it bottomless to our A La Carte and Party Menus. We can cater for small and large groups alike. To make a reservation contact The Blind Cobbler today on (028) 8224 5800.
Here at the Good Food Awards we like to hear your experiences and preferences so please do click on the reviews tab above and recommend your favourite dishes.
The Blind Cobbler in Omagh, 28 John Street
- Category: 2020Address: The Blind Cobbler, 28 John Street
United Kingdom: 12:00 pm - 8:00 pmMon12:00 pm - 8:00 pmTue12:00 pm - 8:00 pmWed12:00 pm - 8:00 pmThu12:00 pm - 8:00 pmFri10:30 am - 8:00 pmSat10:30 am - 7:00 pmSun12:00 pm - 7:00 pmPhone: 028 8224 5800
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Such a special place, not pompous or stuffy but great food,...19th November 2019 - 11:22 am by Lana
- One of the best fine dining restaurants in Wales. Pure favourite...9th November 2019 - 5:48 pm by John
- Fantastic little Bistro with a tasty menu. Staff very friendly....7th November 2019 - 10:33 am by Lorna Middleton
- Friendly pub with amazing food!6th November 2019 - 5:35 pm by Rebecca Weston