Old Dairy Tearoom in Longhope
Old Dairy Tearoom in Longhope, Harts Barn, Monmouth Road, Longhope, Gloucestershire, GL17 0QD have now been awarded the prestigious Good Food Award for 2019 & 2020. Over the last twelve months we have evaluated customer feedback and these premises have demonstrated exceptional levels of food quality, service and value when compared to our industry benchmarks in their category.
In recognition of this achievement they have been duly awarded the 2020 Good Food Award.
The premier venue in the Forest for enjoying traditional afternoon and cream teas with an ever-changing lunch specials board featuring fresh, local produce.
Housed in a cosy, traditional tearoom setting, you’ll find beautiful bone china, a friendly relaxed service and good old fashioned recipes. The Old Dairy serves everything from breakfasts & light snacks, to home cooked lunches, including Sunday roasts (booking advisable for Sunday lunch).
Gluten-free bread, cakes & gravy, soya alternatives to dairy – including a heavenly homemade dairy-free chocolate cake! – always available.
Here at the Good Food Awards we like to hear your experiences and preferences so please do click on the reviews tab above and recommend your favourite dishes.
Old Dairy Tearoom in Longhope, Harts Barn, Monmouth Road, Longhope, Gloucestershire, GL17 0QD
- Address: Old Dairy Tearoom, Harts Barn, Monmouth Road,
United Kingdom: 10:00 am - 5:00 pmMonClosedTue10:00 am - 5:00 pmWed10:00 am - 5:00 pmThu10:00 am - 5:00 pmFri10:00 am - 5:00 pmSat10:00 am - 5:00 pmSun10:00 am - 5:00 pmPhone: 01452 831221
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- One of the best fine dining restaurants in Wales. Pure favourite...9th November 2019 - 5:48 pm by John
- Fantastic little Bistro with a tasty menu. Staff very friendly....7th November 2019 - 10:33 am by Lorna Middleton
- Friendly pub with amazing food!6th November 2019 - 5:35 pm by Rebecca Weston
- Lovely location overlooking Roker marina. Extreaty efficient...6th November 2019 - 4:13 pm by Margaret Spoors