Callestick Farm, Cornish Ice Cream & Cafe
Callestick Farm, Cornish Ice Cream & Cafe, Callestick Farm Cottage, Callestick, Truro, TR4 9LL have now been awarded the prestigious Good Food Award for 2019 & 2020. Over the last twelve months we have evaluated customer feedback and these premises have demonstrated exceptional levels of food quality, service and value when compared to our industry benchmarks in their category.
In recognition of this achievement they have been duly awarded the 2020 Good Food Award.
Champion Cornish ice cream made for generations to the original family recipe, with free range milk from our 300 strong grass fed herd that graze naturally here on the farm.
Nestled in a beautiful valley, Callestick Farm is just moments away from the dramatic North Cornwall coastline which has been lovingly farmed by us, the Parker family since 1953.
Our award winning ice cream is expertly made with our fresh whole milk, the finest confectionary and fruits – all wholesome, natural ingredients. Just like your Grandma used to make it!
Here at the Good Food Awards we like to hear your experiences and preferences so please do click on the reviews tab above and recommend your favourite dishes.
Callestick Farm, Cornish Ice Cream & Cafe, Callestick Farm Cottage
- Address: Callestick Farm Cornish Ice Cream, Callestick Farm Cottage, Callestick,
United Kingdom: 10:00 am - 5:30 pmMon10:00 am - 5:30 pmTue10:00 am - 5:30 pmWed10:00 am - 5:30 pmThu10:00 am - 5:30 pmFri10:00 am - 5:30 pmSat10:00 am - 5:30 pmSun10:00 am - 5:00 pmPhone: 01872 573126
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- One of the best fine dining restaurants in Wales. Pure favourite...9th November 2019 - 5:48 pm by John
- Fantastic little Bistro with a tasty menu. Staff very friendly....7th November 2019 - 10:33 am by Lorna Middleton
- Friendly pub with amazing food!6th November 2019 - 5:35 pm by Rebecca Weston
- Lovely location overlooking Roker marina. Extreaty efficient...6th November 2019 - 4:13 pm by Margaret Spoors