Waterside Restaurant and Bar in Shipley
Waterside Restaurant and Bar in Shipley, Unit B, 7 Wharf Street, Shipley, BD17 7DW have now been awarded the prestigious Good Food Award for 2019 & 2020. Over the last twelve months we have evaluated customer feedback and these premises have demonstrated exceptional levels of food quality, service and value when compared to our industry benchmarks in their category.
In recognition of this achievement they have been duly awarded the 2020 Good Food Award.
Discover Shipley’s secret restaurant for yourself, (dog friendly) and relax at our canal-side setting, with a calm & welcoming atmosphere. Honest high quality food with the emphasis on flavoursome combinations. As we move into our third year, experience the offerings our Head Chef and co-owner has brought from working at Michelin Starred restaurants in the UK and France.
Housed in an 150 yr old Leeds Liverpool Canal side warehouse view the Swans, Ducks and Geese or try and glimpse a Kingfisher.
Here at the Good Food Awards we like to hear your experiences and preferences so please do click on the reviews tab above and recommend your favourite dishes.
Waterside Restaurant and Bar in Shipley, Unit B, 7 Wharf Street
- Address: Waterside Restaurant & Bar, Unit B, 7 Wharf Street
United Kingdom: 10:30 am - 3:00 pm, 5:00 pm - 9:00 pmMonClosedTue10:30 am - 3:00 pm5:00 pm - 9:00 pmWed10:30 am - 3:00 pm5:00 pm - 9:00 pmThu10:30 am - 3:00 pm5:00 pm - 9:00 pmFri10:30 am - 3:00 pm5:00 pm - 9:00 pmSat10:30 am - 3:00 pm5:00 pm - 9:00 pmSunClosedPhone: 01274 594444
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Such a special place, not pompous or stuffy but great food,...19th November 2019 - 11:22 am by Lana
- One of the best fine dining restaurants in Wales. Pure favourite...9th November 2019 - 5:48 pm by John
- Fantastic little Bistro with a tasty menu. Staff very friendly....7th November 2019 - 10:33 am by Lorna Middleton
- Friendly pub with amazing food!6th November 2019 - 5:35 pm by Rebecca Weston