Waterside Restaurant and Bar in Shipley
Waterside Restaurant and Bar in Shipley, Unit B, 7 Wharf Street, Shipley, BD17 7DW have now been awarded the prestigious Good Food Award for 2019 & 2020. Over the last twelve months we have evaluated customer feedback and these premises have demonstrated exceptional levels of food quality, service and value when compared to our industry benchmarks in their category.
In recognition of this achievement they have been duly awarded the 2020 Good Food Award.
Discover Shipley’s secret restaurant for yourself, (dog friendly) and relax at our canal-side setting, with a calm & welcoming atmosphere. Honest high quality food with the emphasis on flavoursome combinations. As we move into our third year, experience the offerings our Head Chef and co-owner has brought from working at Michelin Starred restaurants in the UK and France.
Housed in an 150 yr old Leeds Liverpool Canal side warehouse view the Swans, Ducks and Geese or try and glimpse a Kingfisher.
Here at the Good Food Awards we like to hear your experiences and preferences so please do click on the reviews tab above and recommend your favourite dishes.
Waterside Restaurant and Bar in Shipley, Unit B, 7 Wharf Street
- Address: Waterside Restaurant & Bar, Unit B, 7 Wharf Street
United Kingdom: 10:30 am - 3:00 pm, 5:00 pm - 9:00 pmMonClosedTue10:30 am - 3:00 pm5:00 pm - 9:00 pmWed10:30 am - 3:00 pm5:00 pm - 9:00 pmThu10:30 am - 3:00 pm5:00 pm - 9:00 pmFri10:30 am - 3:00 pm5:00 pm - 9:00 pmSat10:30 am - 3:00 pm5:00 pm - 9:00 pmSunClosedPhone: 01274 594444
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Great food always, best Indian restaurant and takeaway in...12th October 2019 - 12:40 pm by Andy fair
- Fantastic!26th September 2019 - 10:26 pm by Abdul Kadir
- The food is always excellent and the attention to detail...30th July 2019 - 4:48 pm by Frank Fermor
- I absolutely love this place with a passion it's a few doors...28th July 2019 - 4:03 pm by Bernadette Taylor