The Mermaid Cafe Bar and Restaurant in Mumbles
The Mermaid Cafe Bar and Restaurant in Mumbles, 686 Mumbles Road, Mumbles, Swansea, SA3 4EE have now been awarded the prestigious Good Food Award for 2019 & 2020. Over the last twelve months we have evaluated customer feedback and these premises have demonstrated exceptional levels of food quality, service and value when compared to our industry benchmarks in their category.
In recognition of this achievement they have been duly awarded the 2020 Good Food Award.
The Mermaid Cafe Bar and Restaurant opened June 2013. Our menu consists of fresh meat and fish sourced locally for appetites both big and small.
We offer a variety of food so there is something to suit all. Serving Breakfast from opening till 12 noon, then taking lunch through till dinner serving food all day 7 days per week.
We also offer a range of home made cakes that you can enjoy if you just pop in for coffee. Our bar is also open till 11pm daily if you just fancy a pint or glass of wine.
Here at the Good Food Awards we like to hear your experiences and preferences so please do click on the reviews tab above and recommend your favourite dishes.
The Mermaid Cafe Bar and Restaurant in Mumbles, 686 Mumbles Road
- Address: The Mermaid Cafe Bar & Restaurant, 686 Mumbles Road,
United Kingdom: 10:00 am - 10:00 pmMon10:00 am - 11:00 pmTue10:00 am - 11:00 pmWed10:00 am - 11:00 pmThu10:00 am - 11:00 pmFri10:00 am - 11:00 pmSat10:00 am - 11:00 pmSun10:00 am - 10:00 pmPhone: 01792 367744
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Such a special place, not pompous or stuffy but great food,...19th November 2019 - 11:22 am by Lana
- One of the best fine dining restaurants in Wales. Pure favourite...9th November 2019 - 5:48 pm by John
- Fantastic little Bistro with a tasty menu. Staff very friendly....7th November 2019 - 10:33 am by Lorna Middleton
- Friendly pub with amazing food!6th November 2019 - 5:35 pm by Rebecca Weston