Sapporo Teppanyaki in Glasgow
Sapporo Teppanyaki in Glasgow, 2-6 Ingram Street, Merchant City, Glasgow, G1 1HA have now been awarded the prestigious Good Food Award for 2019 & 2020. Over the last twelve months we have evaluated customer feedback and these premises have demonstrated exceptional levels of food quality, service and value when compared to our industry benchmarks in their category.
In recognition of this achievement they have been duly awarded the 2020 Good Food Award.
By serving authentic Japanese food with a western twist, Sapporo teppanyaki Glasgow is a firm favourite of the city’s discerning diners. Every visit is a unique dining experience with your food cooked right in front of you, with panache, by our expert chefs. Situated in Glasgow’s stunning merchant city, our menus will have your mouth watering before you even get here. Our quality, service and unique way of cooking is what keeps our guests coming back for more. We look forward to entertaining you soon.
Here at the Good Food Awards we like to hear your experiences and preferences so please do click on the reviews tab above and recommend your favourite dishes.
Sapporo Teppanyaki in Glasgow, 2-6 Ingram Street
- Address: Sapporo Teppanyaki, 2-6 Ingram Street, Merchant City,
United Kingdom: 12:00 pm - 10:30 pmMon12:00 pm - 10:30 pmTue12:00 pm - 10:30 pmWed12:00 pm - 10:30 pmThu12:00 pm - 10:30 pmFri12:00 pm - 10:30 pmSat12:00 pm - 10:30 pmSun12:00 pm - 10:30 pmPhone: 0141 553 4060
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- The food is always excellent and the attention to detail...30th July 2019 - 4:48 pm by Frank Fermor
- I absolutely love this place with a passion it's a few doors...28th July 2019 - 4:03 pm by Bernadette Taylor
- I'm pleased to see that Taste of Nawab is a Good Food award...13th July 2019 - 3:47 pm by Theresa Tran
- There is the best food and the best people you can find!!!...6th July 2019 - 1:20 pm by Dajena