Rainbows End Cafe in Glastonbury
Rainbows End Cafe in Glastonbury, 17a High Street, Glastonbury, Somerset, BA6 9DP have now been awarded the prestigious Good Food Award for 2019 & 2020. Over the last twelve months we have evaluated customer feedback and these premises have demonstrated exceptional levels of food quality, service and value when compared to our industry benchmarks in their category.
In recognition of this achievement they have been duly awarded the 2020 Good Food Award.
Glastonbury’s first and original vegetarian cafe. Established for over 25 years, award winning and internationally recognized family business. We are nestled away in the High Street, between Art of Africa and the Goddess and Green Man, our secret garden extends out to St. Johns Square car park.
Rainbow’s is renowned for all it’s fantastic homemade foods, ranging from the salad bar, main meals and scrumptious cakes!!! We pride ourselves on supplying the highest quality wholefood at an excellent price. The menu has influences from all over the world and always includes yummy vegan and wheat free meals and cakes.
Here at the Good Food Awards we like to hear your experiences and preferences so please do click on the reviews tab above and recommend your favourite dishes.
Rainbows End Cafe in Glastonbury, 17a High Street
- Address: Rainbows End Cafe, 17a High Street,
United Kingdom: 10:00 am - 4:00 pmMon10:00 am - 4:00 pmTue10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed10:00 am - 4:00 pmThu10:00 am - 4:00 pmFri10:00 am - 4:00 pmSat10:00 am - 4:00 pmSun10:00 am - 4:00 pmPhone: 01458 833896
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- One of the best fine dining restaurants in Wales. Pure favourite...9th November 2019 - 5:48 pm by John
- Fantastic little Bistro with a tasty menu. Staff very friendly....7th November 2019 - 10:33 am by Lorna Middleton
- Friendly pub with amazing food!6th November 2019 - 5:35 pm by Rebecca Weston
- Lovely location overlooking Roker marina. Extreaty efficient...6th November 2019 - 4:13 pm by Margaret Spoors