Queen Elizabeth Inn at Elmley Castle
Queen Elizabeth Inn at Elmley Castle, Main Street, Elmley Castle, Pershore, WR10 3HS have now been awarded the prestigious Good Food Award for 2020. Over the last twelve months we have evaluated customer feedback and these premises have demonstrated exceptional levels of food quality, service and value when compared to our industry benchmarks in their category.
In recognition of this achievement they have been duly awarded the 2020 Good Food Award.
With a history of over 500 years (including a visit by Queen Elizabeth 1 in 1575), we have been a community run pub since December 2014, with the aim of becoming the beating heart of the villages that we serve, as well as a destination venue for the many walkers, cyclists, visitors, and holiday makers that visit the area. Unusually, our pub benefits from bar, restaurant and café areas, serving a range of real ales and ciders, alongside freshly prepared, largely locally sourced, traditional food. The menus vary with the seasons, one for lunch and one for dinner. Our feature evenings are particularly popular with locals, including weekly steak, pie and fish & chip shop nights and monthly themed dinner nights. Our traditional Sunday roast lunch is legendary and we offer ‘menu special dishes’ on Friday and Saturday evenings.
Here at the Good Food Awards we like to hear your experiences and preferences so please do click on the reviews tab above and recommend your favourite dishes.
Queen Elizabeth Inn at Elmley Castle, Main Street
- Category: 2020Address: Queen Elizabeth Inn, Main Street, Elmley Castle
United Kingdom: 10:00 am - 11:00 pmMon6:00 pm - 9:00 pmTue10:00 am - 11:00 pmWed10:00 am - 11:00 pmThu10:00 am - 11:00 pmFri10:00 am - 11:00 pmSat10:00 am - 11:00 pmSun10:00 am - 8:00 pmPhone: 01386 710251
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Food and service at Bayberry is excellent we take our Man...25th February 2020 - 9:20 am by Gillian Rhodes
- By far the best Italian restuarant I have dined at, the...8th February 2020 - 1:07 pm by James Lee
- Such a special place, not pompous or stuffy but great food,...19th November 2019 - 11:22 am by Lana
- One of the best fine dining restaurants in Wales. Pure favourite...9th November 2019 - 5:48 pm by John