Oruna Cuisine in Market Drayton
Oruna Cuisine in Market Drayton, 63-65 Shropshire Street, Market Drayton, Shropshire, TF9 3DA have now been awarded the prestigious Good Food Award for 2019 & 2020. Over the last twelve months we have evaluated customer feedback and these premises have demonstrated exceptional levels of food quality, service and value when compared to our industry benchmarks in their category.
In recognition of this achievement they have been duly awarded the 2020 Good Food Award.
A family run restaurant, serving the finest authentic, traditional and contemporary Asian Cuisine. The food served here has been created with an exotic collection of herbs & spices distinctively blended in the traditional ways of the Punjab. Many of the dishes have their own distinctive flavours and aromas specially prepared for pleasure and enjoyment. When browsing through the menu you will discover a whole host of innovative and traditional dishes that have been created by combining a variety of ingredients with improved recipes, to give you delightful dishes to torch the taste buds.
Here at the Good Food Awards we like to hear your experiences and preferences so please do click on the reviews tab above and recommend your favourite dishes.
Oruna Cuisine in Market Drayton, 63-65 Shropshire Street
- Address: Oruna Cuisine, 63-65 Shropshire Street,
United Kingdom: 5:30 pm - 11:59 pmMon5:30 pm - 11:00 pmTue5:30 pm - 11:00 pmWed5:30 pm - 11:00 pmThu5:30 pm - 11:00 pmFri5:30 pm - 11:59 pmSat5:30 pm - 11:59 pmSun5:30 pm - 11:00 pmPhone: 01630 658121
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Great food always, best Indian restaurant and takeaway in...12th October 2019 - 12:40 pm by Andy fair
- Fantastic!26th September 2019 - 10:26 pm by Abdul Kadir
- The food is always excellent and the attention to detail...30th July 2019 - 4:48 pm by Frank Fermor
- I absolutely love this place with a passion it's a few doors...28th July 2019 - 4:03 pm by Bernadette Taylor