Brethrens Kitchen in Warwick
Brethrens Kitchen in Warwick, Lord Leycester Hospital, 60 High Street, Warwick, CV34 4BH have now been awarded the prestigious Good Food Award for 2019 & 2020. Over the last twelve months we have evaluated customer feedback and these premises have demonstrated exceptional levels of food quality, service and value when compared to our industry benchmarks in their category.
In recognition of this achievement they have been duly awarded the 2020 Good Food Award.
The Brethren’s Kitchen has served food to Kings, Tudor nobles, Guildsmen, monks and the Brethren for 500 years. In bygone years, vegetables, herbs and fruit were grown in the Masters Garden, cooked in the Brethren’s Kitchen and served in the Great Hall at lavish banquets. Today the Brethren’s Kitchen is open to visitors of the Lord Leycester, as well as the general public, for breakfast, light lunch and cream teas. Food is homemade, fresh and, when in season, uses produce from the Master’s Garden.
Here at the Good Food Awards we like to hear your experiences and preferences so please do click on the reviews tab above and recommend your favourite dishes.
Brethrens Kitchen in Warwick, Lord Leycester Hospital, 60 High Street
- Address: Brethrens Kitchen, Lord Leycester Hospital, 60 High Street,
United Kingdom: 10:00 am - 4:00 pmMonClosedTue10:00 am - 4:00 pmWed10:00 am - 4:00 pmThu10:00 am - 4:00 pmFri10:00 am - 4:00 pmSat10:00 am - 4:00 pmSun10:00 am - 4:00 pmPhone: 07876 333520
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- The food is always excellent and the attention to detail...30th July 2019 - 4:48 pm by Frank Fermor
- I absolutely love this place with a passion it's a few doors...28th July 2019 - 4:03 pm by Bernadette Taylor
- I'm pleased to see that Taste of Nawab is a Good Food award...13th July 2019 - 3:47 pm by Theresa Tran
- There is the best food and the best people you can find!!!...6th July 2019 - 1:20 pm by Dajena