Bebbles Langos in Hailsham
Bebbles Langos in Hailsham, 10 George Street, Hailsham, BN27 1AE have now been awarded the prestigious Good Food Award for 2019 & 2020. Over the last twelve months we have evaluated customer feedback and these premises have demonstrated exceptional levels of food quality, service and value when compared to our industry benchmarks in their category.
In recognition of this achievement they have been duly awarded the 2020 Good Food Award.
Our mouth-watering, handmade Langos is designed and created individually for you. They are handmade by our Hungarian chef with over 20 years’ experience in the kitchen, he is the perfect man for the job. Served either sweet or savoury, you can choose your Langos to suit your appetite. We serve them either topped, which is like a pizza in looks, or filled, which is folded over, similar to a calzone pizza style.
Each Langos is made to order so you can choose from our specially designed menu or create your own from the section on the menu. We cater for all dietary preferences including vegan and vegetarian, you’re sure to find your perfect Langos!
Here at the Good Food Awards we like to hear your experiences and preferences so please do click on the reviews tab above and recommend your favourite dishes.
Bebbles Langos in Hailsham, 10 George Street
- Address: Bebbles Langos, 10 George Street,
United Kingdom: 11:30 am - 10:00 pmMonClosedTue5:00 pm - 10:00 pmWed5:00 pm - 10:00 pmThu5:00 pm - 10:00 pmFri11:30 am - 10:00 pmSat11:30 am - 10:00 pmSun11:30 am - 4:00 pmPhone: 01323 301490
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- Such a special place, not pompous or stuffy but great food,...19th November 2019 - 11:22 am by Lana
- One of the best fine dining restaurants in Wales. Pure favourite...9th November 2019 - 5:48 pm by John
- Fantastic little Bistro with a tasty menu. Staff very friendly....7th November 2019 - 10:33 am by Lorna Middleton
- Friendly pub with amazing food!6th November 2019 - 5:35 pm by Rebecca Weston