Andres Food Bar in Southsea
Andres Food Bar in Southsea, 54 Osbourne Road, Southsea, Hampshire, PO5 3LU have now been awarded the prestigious Good Food Award for 2019 & 2020. Over the last twelve months we have evaluated customer feedback and these premises have demonstrated exceptional levels of food quality, service and value when compared to our industry benchmarks in their category.
In recognition of this achievement they have been duly awarded the 2020 Good Food Award.
Delicious, fuss free, fresh food, served with a smile! That’s what we’re all about here at André’s Food Bar and we’ve been doing it pretty damn well since we started in 1988.
First opened by André’s parents in Osborne Road, Southsea the shop quickly gained fame as the place to go for freshly baked filled baguettes and croissants. In fact, our many secret family recipes are still the talk of the town today. Walk down any street in the city and we guarantee you’ll find someone who has tried, and loved, our homemade quiches, filled mini croissants, homemade mayonnaise or of course our legendary garlic chicken!
Here at the Good Food Awards we like to hear your experiences and preferences so please do click on the reviews tab above and recommend your favourite dishes.
Andres Food Bar in Southsea, 54 Osbourne Road
- Address: Andres Food Bar, 54 Osbourne Road, Southsea,
United Kingdom: 8:00 am - 3:00 pmMon8:00 am - 3:00 pmTue8:00 am - 3:00 pmWed8:00 am - 3:00 pmThu8:00 am - 3:00 pmFri8:00 am - 3:00 pmSat8:00 am - 3:00 pmSunClosedPhone: 023 9281 7911
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
- One of the best fine dining restaurants in Wales. Pure favourite...9th November 2019 - 5:48 pm by John
- Fantastic little Bistro with a tasty menu. Staff very friendly....7th November 2019 - 10:33 am by Lorna Middleton
- Friendly pub with amazing food!6th November 2019 - 5:35 pm by Rebecca Weston
- Lovely location overlooking Roker marina. Extreaty efficient...6th November 2019 - 4:13 pm by Margaret Spoors